Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Health Care
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Assess, observe and record the patient’s general health conditions.
- Coordinate with physicians and other multidisciplinary healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating individualised care plans for patients.
- Address emotional and psychological needs of patients and their families, to create a harmonious working environment.
- Analyse patient’s symptoms correctly, diagnose the disease accurately and take imperative steps for his/her active recovery.
- Maintain records and reports of patient’s medical histories, and monitor developments in their health conditions.
- Be alert and observant on every aspect of patient care including diet, physical activities and psychosocial interactions.
- Educate patients and their families on health maintenance and disease prevention as required.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed.
- Review medications and treatments of patients as indicated by their general health conditions and response to treatment.
- Take part in discussions with pharmacists and physicians while dealing with critical situations.
- Provide immediate and advanced care during medical emergencies, like accidents, burns, cardiac arrest, stroke etc.