Experience 2 Years
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery.
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- 1+ years of experience as a Maintenance Mechanic or in a similar role.
- Trade or vocational school graduation preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
Accommodation + Transportation + Overtime included
Working Hours : 8