Experience 2 Years
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew buildup and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
- Proven cleaning experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
Nationality – Nepali
Live In – 1400 + Incentive
Live Out – 1800 + Incentive
VISA + Medical provided