Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Master’s Degree
Job Description :
- Providing insights on the financial health of the organization
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including reporting compliance with local laws and IFRS.
- Generating financial reports for top management, interpreting financial information on yearly/quarterly basis and co-ordinate the preparation of strategic plans, budgets and financial forecast.
- Preparation of presentation for the Board of Directors /senior members
- Manage the general ledger and budget of the company
- Liaison with auditors/ Banks/ Negotiation facility
- creditor control management
- Be a point of contact for VAT. Assisting in VAT implementation and take necessary actions when required and responsible for VAT reporting and day to day affairs.