Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Should have minimum 10 years of experience as Corporate Secretary ( don’t apply, if you don’t meet all qualification.
- Arabic and English ( IELTS band minimum 7.5 required)
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritise all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executive.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping.
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organised and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Proven experience as executive secretary or corporate secretary.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office software” (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques.
- Excellent organisational and time- management skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field.