Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Industry Construction Facilities
Salary : Depends on your Experience
- Ability to work in harsh outdoor conditions (cooling towers maintenance)
- Ability to use automatic tubes brushing equipment and pressure washers
- Ability to use refrigerant vacuum pumps and refrigerant recovery machines
- This position requires a very good level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to perform safely and correctly the following on Refrigeration equipment and systems:
- Electrical /Mechanical Isolations and LOTO
- Planned preventative maintenance (PM) routines
- Corrective maintenance (CM)
- Breakdown maintenance (BD)
- Inspect, diagnose and perform major and minor repair work on chillers, motors, pumps, hydraulic equipment, compressors, controls, valves and related equipment. Perform routine and preventative maintenance on pumps, motors, engines and compressors.
- Able to correctly setup and use Mechanical test equipment and interpret the test results to include
- Manifold Gauge
- Vibration Analyzer
- Clamp Meter
- Temperature / Humidity Meter
- Vacuum Gauge
- Refrigeration Leak Detector
- Knowledge in the use & interpretation of Local and International Mechanical Standards and Regulations.